Yield Book API
This flexible API technology is the underlying technology of the Yield Book Add-In and the Yield Book Calculator, used extensively by both buy-side and sell-side institutions globally.
Features & Benefits
Interactive Yield Book analytics in your application
Analytics in your applications
Directly access the unbundled components of Yield Book engine. Build your own GUI to access Yield Book system over the Internet.
Powerful JSON and XML specification
Use JSON or XML, powering the Yield Book Calculator and Yield Book Add-in, respectively. See what it can do for your applications:
- Bond indicative & pricing Data retrieval
- Price/Yield analysis
- Option-adjusted measures and rate of return calculations
- Scenario ROR "what if" Analysis
- Projected cash flow analysis
- Return attribution (security-level)
- Integrated trade-time analytics
- Back office/compliance systems
- High-volume risk
* Screenshots are sourced from Yield Book. For illustrative purposes only.